My last project in Experiments in Drawing. We had a model come in for the last 2 classes and we were supposed to think of how to super-impose the model into a drawing.
I took some sketches of the model for reference. I drew the linework in graphite and ink, and then I scanned it in and colored everything in photoshop. The three hares are from a previous drawing of mine.
It’s not very experimental, nor is it very dark, but believe me: wheat takes an impressively long time to draw. Fact.
I spent the last few hour working on my promo-pack, which is my final in Cultural Marketplace. Once that’s finished I’ll post it up here. Wow, this is my last week of school. There’s a light at the end of the tunnel!